31 October 2008

Ashley & Trevor

I got the privilege of shooting Trevor and Ashley's engagement pictures this week, as well as Ashley's bridal portraits (which I can't show yet, for obvious reasons. Darn it.). They live in Lenoir, so I headed up there to take advantage of the gorgeous fall colors. It was so worth the trip---the scenery was absolutely beautiful, and I'm pretty pleased with how the pictures turned out, as well!
Check out these leaves (oh, and the couple, too):
Photobucket
Ashley and Trevor are both EMT's and volunteer firefighters, so we had to work in a picture of the truck:
Photobucket
This pose was all Ashley's idea:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ashley and Trevor, you guys made every minute that I was lost in Wilkesboro worth it! I can't wait until the wedding!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter