30 October 2008

The Littles

Despite some pretty persistent rain, I got together last weekend with Miranda and her little ones. She was a trooper--her kids got muddy and wet, and she never complained. I'm not sure I would have been that calm about muddy pants.
Photobucket
We hopped on the train tracks really fast. Being that we were right in downtown Matthews, I was worried we'd get yelled at, but alas: no one paid us any attention. We must not be the only people doing that!
Photobucket
I hate to show the same wall twice in one post, but c'mon, isn't this so cute?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miranda, I had a bunch of fun with you guys! Thanks for sticking it out in the rain!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter