31 October 2008

The Ponders

So, I picked the coldest, windiest day of the year so far to get together with the Ponders. Bad idea. It's a bit hard to get 4 young kids to be cooperative when they're freezing and about to blow away. We squeezed in some pretty good ones, though, before we finally had to pack it in. This little one was not a happy camper, but look at how sweet. She's literally smiling through the tears. That's my kind of girl!
Photobucket
One with everybody:
Photobucket
I must be doing something wrong if children are running away from me!
Photobucket
And the gorgeous couple who spawned all these beautiful young'uns:
Photobucket

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter