11 October 2008

Blog Slacker (Slack Blogger?!)

After a crazy busy week, I'm finally re-joining the world of responsible bloggers. I have two sessions to share today, but we'll start with these guys.
This is a disgustingly adorable family, no?
Photobucket
They were so much fun to be around, but they definitely kept me on my toes. Especially the little guy who took this:
Photobucket
(I think he may have a future career going, here. He took this himself, even though it may gotten a tiny bit of Photoshop help.).
And look here, a tiny miracle: 4 young kids, all looking at the camera AND smiling. At the same time. Does not happen often. Believe me.
Photobucket
And a special shout out (yeah, I said shout out) to little S, who underwent another surgery this week. I hope everything went well, and that he's feeling better, poor little guy.
Photobucket
Jeff and Melanie, stay tuned. More to come soon!

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

these pictures are so adorable.... I can't wait til tomorrow!!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter