15 October 2008

The Burchards

Here's a few shots from my session with the Burchards, who I got to meet for the first time this week. What a fun family! They were a great lesson for me in what the 'tween years will be like with my boys! But we had a great time (I did, anyway! :)), and got some great photos.
Tina, here's a little twist on the walking-through-the-grass you requested:
Photobucket
And here's one with a little urban edge to it:
Photobucket
In the woods:
Photobucket
Tina and Rusty, it was great meeting you!

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

LOVE THEM! Thanks so much Kristen:)

The Via Colony said...

Holy Cow...I LOVE the pictures. BEAUTIFUL!!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter