30 October 2008

Little Miss M

I got to shoot this little cutie last weekend, too. She was so much fun! We started out here at the house with some studio-type shots, and I thought "man, this is gonna be a breeze". She was cute, sweet, funny, and most importantly: she sat still. Imagine my surprise when we got to this field, and she studiously ignored me! Seriously. She just ran up and down, back and forth, and no matter what tricks I tried, she would. not. look at me. Oh well, when she did grant me with eye contact, it was worth it. Exhibit A:
Photobucket
Stunning, right? And when all else fails, try playing hay-bale-hide-and-seek. Gets 'em every time.
Photobucket
And this one just makes me want to say "Girl, I know. I've had those days, too!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
**Special thanks to M's daddy, who endured numerous fire ant bites during our session. :) What a guy.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter