13 October 2008

The Hendersons

I went out Saturday with my friend Ashley and her family for a session. Man, are her kids cute. And BLOND. All three just as towheaded as can be, with big blue eyes. I love black and white photos, but I can't bring myself to convert any shots of their gorgeous coloring! Check 'em out:
The baby (who has got to have the sweetest personality on earth):
Photobucket
I smell t-r-o-u-b-l-e! Don't you love this expression?
Photobucket
This little guy about wore me out chasing him around:
Photobucket
And a shot of everybody all together:
Photobucket
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen, I love all the new pics. on your blog!!! Especially the ones of Ashley's kids, where they are in focus and the back ground is kinda blurry. That looks really cool. How did you do that?!! You just keep getting better and better!!!

Keep up the good work, Ally :)

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter