02 November 2008

Katie & Tim

Katie & Tim are expecting their first baby in a few months, and I was honored to be asked to shoot their maternity portraits. Trust me when I say that this baby is gonna hit the jackpot, no matter which end of the gene pool he decides to jump in. These guys are beautiful!
Photobucket
Doesn't Katie kind of make you sick? You can't even tell she's pregnant in the close up! Where's the puffy face? The big pregnant nose? (Was I the only one who got that big pregnant honker?!) If that doesn't make you sick enough, check this out:
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the requisite belly shot:
Photobucket
Tim, thanks for being such a good sport so early on a Saturday! I had fun with you guys. Good luck, and I can't wait to meet the baby!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter