10 November 2008

The Phipps

Last week I had the privilege of getting together with this family. Arnold is being deployed next month, so I was honored to be asked to make some family pictures before he leaves. You can tell how much he's going to be missed.
Photobucket
Little Miss E, who is just so sweet:
Photobucket
Ahh, siblings.
Photobucket
Look how beautiful the leaves are! I love fall.
Photobucket
Arnold and Tracy, it was so nice meeting you guys! I can see why Tiff loves her job--your kids are a joy. Thanks to both of you for your sacrifice!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter