17 November 2008

Jennifer & Co.

Some real quick ones from Saturday's session. Jennifer is a coworker of my husband's, and she and her sister brought their kids out in the wind and cold and sopping wet ground to get some shots of them all together. 5 kids, between the ages of 2 and 9---you would think anyone with half a brain would run for the hills, but seriously, these kids were SO good. I kept thinking, hmm, let me try this shot before they all run out of patience, and before I knew it I'd filled up two memory cards. I was ready to pack it in long before they were. Especially this one--she'd still be out there posing if we'd let her!
Photobucket
This is Jennifer, with her boys:
Photobucket
Jennifer, if I were you, I'd go ahead and find yourself a really big stick, 'cause you'll be needing it to beat the girls off pretty soon. Check out this cutie:
Photobucket
And this little guy right here is the only who really could have cared less about the pictures. That's OK, joke's on him---I still got some awesome shots of him!
Photobucket
Jennifer and Stephanie--hope you like what you see so far! Thanks for a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though it was wet and windy we had fun. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

All the pictures look great that young man is going to be a heart breaker for sure.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter