02 November 2008

Little Miss A

I got together tonight with one of my closest friends in the whole world and we basically played dress up with her niece all night. Little A was SUCH a good sport while we dragged her all over town, changing her clothes and styling her hair. Here she is in the new skirt her Nonny made her for the occasion:
Photobucket
Don't you wonder what she's thinking right here?
Photobucket
Rockin' that outdoorsy look:
Photobucket
And one of my favorites from the session:
Photobucket
Muffy, Posey, Judy: I hope you guys had as much fun as I did tonight! Hope you like them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
We had such a fabulous time with you on Saturday! The pictures are gorgeous , I cannot wait to see them all!!!
Love Posey and Little A

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
These picutes go beyond what I expected. You really captured so much of A's personality in these photos. I think you've found your calling!
Love, Muffy, aka "Bop-Bop"

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter