19 November 2008

The Hinsons

Well, if anybody ever said taking a 2 year old's picture was easy, they couldn't have been more wrong. This little guy seriously made me work for it. Hard. I have a bunch of really great shots of him looking at the ground, though. Such as this one:
Photobucket
Or this one:
Photobucket
But sometimes, if I was really sneaky, I was able to get one of these:
Photobucket
And I got some great shots of the whole family:
Photobucket
Lisa, hope you enjoy!! I had fun with you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, even if he did look at the ground the whole time. You did such a great job and you were so patient with him! Thank you so much! You made my day!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! You did such a great job with this little cutie! I have a 2 year old and I'm glad I'm not the only one with 1000 pictures of their child looking at the ground! And don't forget the side of her face, the palm of her hand and the back of her head! I look forward to working with you!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter