13 November 2008

The Browns

Ah, another day, another beautiful family. I think every family that I've shot so far have all been gorgeous, and these guys are no exception.
Photobucket
These girls have the most beautiful eyes, and it's also fun that they, well, look so darn much alike. Twice as much cute to capture.
Photobucket
Future heartbreaker:
Photobucket
This would be right before I encouraged the kids to throw the leaves AT their parents. Chris still might not be speaking to me.
Photobucket
Angie, are you still picking leaves out of their hair? Sorry about that. Well, that's a lie--this pictures are too cute for me to care. Much. :)

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter