20 September 2008

Trent & Ashley

Last night I met with Trent and Ashley. They are expecting their first baby in the next few weeks, so we got together to get some maternity shots before the little guy makes his big debut. This was my first time meeting Trent and Ashley, and they were so much fun. Ashley and I would get to talking so much I'd almost forget to take pictures.
Photobucket
And a belly shot:
Photobucket
Trent has a "Man Room" that would do any guy proud, so of course we had to get a few shots in there. Here's one of them:
Photobucket
And one last one of the Mama-to-be:
Photobucket
Trent and Ashley, I had fun with you guys last night! Can't wait to meet the baby!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter