22 September 2008

Greg & Jackie

Jackie and I have played softball together (kind of) for the past couple years, and I've gotten to know her so much better in the recent months. I was thrilled to be able to do her maternity session. These guys were so much fun to be around, and their love for each other and their soon-to-be little girl were just so evident. Our time together just flew by, and I can't wait to meet their baby.
Who doesn't love pink baby booties?
Photobucket
And some park shots:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jackie and Greg, I hope you like these! :)

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter