02 September 2008

The Spurriers

This weekend I got together with Crystal and Bryan and their two little men. It was hot, it was humid, it was fun. Despite all of us sweating our tails off, we still got some great shots of this adorable family. These two little guys didn't think much of me at first, but I think I won their hearts when I pointed out deer poop in the field. It's kinda hard to ignore someone who will talk poop with ya.

Here are a few of my favorites from this session
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Crystal, can't wait to get up with you guys again soon. And just in case your boys *might* have forgotten about them, I still have those M&M's I promised them. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, your photographs are wonderful. I can't wait for our upcomming session.
Meredith

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter