10 September 2008

Miss E

Pure bliss. What could be better than spending the morning with a sweet baby girl? Especially a sweet baby girl that won't be waking me up in the middle of the night tonight when she gets hungry?! This is Miss E, and I'm SO in love with her. She is so precious, and so laid back. If the crazy lady with the camera upset her during the picture-taking process, she'd just fuss a bit, and then calm down as soon as Mommy picked her up. I could've spent the whole day taking her picture, but I had to leave, for fear her Mommy would call the police. But can you blame me? Just look at her!
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Isn't she just precious?! And check out her big brother, J. Such a cutie.
Photobucket Image Hosting
He's just as sweet as his baby sister, and he liked me plenty as long as me and Mommy didn't try to make him put down the mulch and pose for pictures.
Speaking of Mommy:
Photobucket Image Hosting
Don't they look so sweet together?

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter