27 April 2009

The Neinabers

This family was so much fun! We had a great time at their session. These two girls are so beautiful, and so, so sweet.
Photobucket
This one stuck with me even though she may have been wondering what in the heck these pictures would look like with these crazy poses!
Photobucket
And Chelsea may be one of the smiling-est (smiliest? most smiley?!) people I've ever met. Every time I looked at her, she had a big old grin.
Photobucket
And yes, I got some of the whole family together, too.
Photobucket
Neinabers, I hope it was as much fun for you guys as it was for me! Proofs coming soon!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter