15 April 2009

Caty & David

Caty and David are engaged! I'm thrilled to be shooting their wedding this fall, and I had a blast with their engagement session. We met down (way down) in the country where David lives, and had several beautiful locations to choose from.
Photobucket
Aren't these yellow fields beautiful? The flowers (weeds?) made for a great backdrop. I even got a lovely shot of David channeling Julie Andrews (you know--the hills are alive, with the sound of music?) I took pity on him and decided not to show that one here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caty and David, I can't wait until the wedding! I had fun with you guys and hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait for the wedding pictures.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter