15 April 2009

Garret & Bethany {I Do}

Remember Garret & Bethany? They got married! I was so happy when Bethany called and asked me to take pictures of their wedding. They are a beautiful couple, inside and out, and I was thrilled to be a part of their big day.
Before the ceremony, Bethany and Garret stole a couple of moments together. Look at the expressions on their faces as they each get a look at each other all dressed up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bethany was such a beautiful bride, and her dress was just gorgeous!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bethany and Garret, I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your happy event!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter