17 April 2009

Ginger

I got together this morning with my friend Ginger and her two little sweeties. It was so cold, but these two were such troopers. It's amazing how good a kid will be for a little ol' Pez. :)
Photobucket
Somewhere my oldest sons heart is going pitty-pat. He loves him some of this girl.
Photobucket
I got some good smiles out this little guy, but mostly I got this look. Loosely translated, I'd have to guess it means: "Alright, lady. I'm standing here. I'm being still. Now give me a Pez!".
Photobucket
Photobucket
And because, let's face it, outtakes are always funny, check these out.
Brothers are fun, aren't they?!
Photobucket
If you had to guess, would you think this was a happy grimace, or a sad one?
Photobucket
When bubbles attack:
Photobucket
Ginger, hope you like these! We had fun with you guys this morning--let's do it again when it's not so COLD!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter