27 August 2008

Oh, to have this much energy...

One recent Friday evening, I met with my friend Ally to shoot her kids D, C, & K. Kids are often tricky to photograph anyway, but try shooting 3 energetic kids all under the age of 5. It's a challenge, to say the least. Fortunately, Ally and her mom made for some GREAT assistants, so we got some really beautiful shots. Check out Miss D:

Photobucket
Is she not absolutely beautiful? And her brothers ain't too shabby, either. Here's little K:
Photobucket
Can you guess how old C is turning?
Photobucket
Here's one of some bed-jumping fun:
Photobucket
And one last shot of D,
Photobucket
Ally, as always, I had a blast with you and the kids! Hope you enjoy these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I am EXTREMELY happy with the pics. Thank you so much Kristen, you really do have an amazing talent!!!!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter