26 August 2008

Big News!

Guess what? Kristen Gilbert Photography is now open for business! After months of preparation, I'm excited to finally be booking clients. Plus, I've got news for YOU to be very excited about---the awesome deals I'm throwing your way. For the next few months, I'm going to be building my portfolio. What does this mean to you, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya. During my portfolio building process, as a new customer of KGP, you get the following: NO session fee---that's right, I'll be waiving my $50 session fee, just for you. But wait! That's not all! I am also offering 50% off of print prices. Yep, 50% off of ALL products. But this offer is good for a limited time only, so what are you waiting for?!! Call or e-mail me today, and let's get your session booked. For the time being, I'm only booking 2 sessions per week, so don't procrastinate---or else you'll miss out!

3 comments:

Nathan Prelsey said...

Where do I sign up? I have beautiful little girl I would like to schedule a photoshoot for. Maybe a fall setting, in the mountains, with the colors of the leaves, and Thomas the Tank in the background.

Sharon said...

We still need to schedule a time. Call me sometime.
Sharon A

Melanie said...

Hey Kristen,
Can I get an appointment for my crew? These pics are so wonderful!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter