14 February 2011

Gracie

I was so happy to go see an old friend this weekend, and get to take pictures of her beautiful new daughter. It made me so happy to see how loved this little one is, and how happy her family is to have her.
Photobucket
Gracie's daddy is so smitten with her, and it's beautiful to see.
Photobucket
I love how much in love her older sisters are with her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heather and Erik, thanks so much for having me out. I loved meeting Gracie and seeing your girls again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kristen these are wonderful! I start crying every time I look at them! Thank you so much! Absolutely precious!! - Heather

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter