14 October 2009

The Seighman's

Occasionally, I get together with a family that I just feel so at home with. That was definitely the case with these guys---I love a session where I can laugh and goof off and just be myself. These girls were so funny, too---I love how little girls just LOVE to pose for the camera. If somebody could get my boys to do the same thing, I'd be in heaven.
Most of the time, the girls would hear the shutter click and would start posing automatically, so I loved being able to catch them naturally (before the posing would inevitably begin!).
Photobucket
Looks like a sweet moment between Mom and Dad, here, right? Um, ok...I'll just let you keep thinking that...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks, Seighman's for letting me hang out with you! And for not freaking out too hard about missing football...:)

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOVE that last picture! So pretty... :o)

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted material, and are not to be copied, printed or saved to your hard drive for any reason, without the express written consent of Kristen Gilbert. Thank you

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter